Definition of postal code in English:
1 another term for postcode.
- I don't even give retail markets my postal code or telephone number when they ask me at checkout time.
- British reminders of home include bright red postal vans emblazoned with ‘use your postal code.’
- Councils in Greater Manchester are joining forces to fight a postal code lottery that means they get about £40 a person less than the national average to provide services and tackle poverty.
1.1Canadian A mailing code similar to the US zip code.
- The results of this study were mapped at the neighbourhood level, postal code by postal code.
- Residents of the inner square mile will keep the current R0A 2A0 postal code.
- He's had postal codes in Quebec City, Boston, Seattle, New Orleans and Paris, France and watched them all fade away in his rearview mirror.
Definition of postal code in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan