- A group of numbers or letters and numbers that are added to a postal address to assist the sorting of mail.More example sentences
- The review will not affect postal addresses, postcodes or the catchment area of schools.
- Six of the borough's 39 post offices have been shut or scheduled for closure, while Wandsworth postcodes came bottom for mail delivery times.
- There was no accompanying letter and the postcode was missed off the address.
More definitions of postcodeDefinition of postcode in:
- The British & World English dictionary