Definition of postnatal in English:
Of, relating to, characteristic of, or denoting the period after childbirth: postnatal care
More example sentences
- The clinic offers counselling, electrocardiogram and stress tests, pap smear, antenatal and post-natal care and vaccination and immunisation for infants and adults.
- Human growth during the embryonic, fetal, and post-natal periods provides a good model for mammalian growth.
- Women's vulnerability has been exacerbated by unequal access to basic resources, especially prenatal and post-natal healthcare services.
- Example sentences
- Since the majority of brain development happens post-natally, an infant's experience of the physical world is especially formative, Painter says.
- And they are forged and grow as you are growing post-natally.
- Then there is the deeply post-natally depressed mother.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India