- 1Occurring or relating to the period after marriage.More example sentences
- They say it's no wonder that after marrying Lita he had her sign a postnuptial agreement limiting what he'd be required to pay in a divorce settlement.
- It has been estimated that for one in ten new spouses, the anticlimax of married life is so severe it develops into what is known as postnuptial depression.
- He received €1.5m in a postnuptial agreement, but spent every penny on his defence.
- 1.1 Zoology Occurring in or relating to the period after the mating season of an animal.More example sentences
- Pond-breeding urodeles, such as A. texanum, exhibit postnuptial gametogenesis.
More definitions of postnuptialDefinition of postnuptial in:
- The British & World English dictionary