- A coarse type of cottage cheese.More example sentences
- Creating this delight took hours: it meant weighing down ‘pot cheese’ with a heavy board to drain the moisture and then pressing it though a sieve before the other ingredients were added.
- Note that the recipe will work well with either farmer's or pot cheese.
- As a little girl, my great (maternal) grandmother Elsie fed me noodles and pot cheese.
More definitions of pot cheeseDefinition of pot cheese in:
- The British & World English dictionary