nounchiefly North American
- 1A meat and vegetable pie baked in a deep dish, often with a top crust only.More example sentences
- Southern-style food highlights the menu with unique dishes like salmon pot pie, turkey meatloaf, and salmon croquettes.
- I had the chicken pot pie, slaw, soup, ice tea and cheesecake.
- We went to the diner before the arrival at Tuscaloosa and again the beef pot pie was the thing to have.
More definitions of pot pieDefinition of pot pie in:
- The British & World English dictionary