- A wafer-thin slice of potato fried or baked until crisp and eaten as a snack.More example sentences
- We've eaten and reviewed 3879 kinds of potato chips, pretzels, cheese puffs, tortilla chips, popcorn and candy bars.
- Now the country's most popular potato chip is even crispier and more irresistible than ever before.
- Most sources agree that Moon's Lake House resort in Saratoga Springs, New York served the world's first potato chips in 1853.
More definitions of potato chipDefinition of potato chip in:
- The British & World English dictionary