- A side dish consisting of cold cooked potato chopped and mixed with a dressing and seasonings.More example sentences
- Side orders were uninspiring if traditional, featuring coleslaw, potato salad, boiled potatoes and side salad.
- Dad went immediately up to the counter and ordered a pulled pork dinner, choosing sides of coleslaw and potato salad.
- Serve this sweet corn bread alongside your barbecue chicken or ribs with sides of cole slaw, potato salad and baked beans.
More definitions of potato saladDefinition of potato salad in:
- The British & World English dictionary