Definition of potato vine in English:
A semievergreen climbing plant with pale blue or white flowers, related to the potato and native to South and Central America.
- Solanum jasminoides, family Solanaceae
- Elsewhere, another five-year-old plant weaves through a white-flowered potato vine to cover a stucco arch.
- A trellis covered with a white-flowered potato vine creates a picturesque focal point that draws attention away from the neighbor's house.
- We must do something about the potato vine tangled in the pachysandra.
Definition of potato vine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.