Definition of potty-mouthed in English:
Using or characterized by bad language: a potty-mouthed rapper
More example sentences
- Their daughter is an insecure, arrogant, butt-ugly, obnoxious, potty-mouthed, uneducated, fat liberal who makes fun of God and Christians all the time.
- But this does not diminish the fact that living with a Very Boy-like Boy has added a whole assortment of new potty-mouthed phrases to my obviously deprived vocabulary.
- Not because I am prudish about the use of cuss words (I am, after all, in the Marines and work around potty-mouthed sailors all day).
potty mouth noun
- Example sentences
- And give them full points for managing to come across like total potty-mouths without ever saying a real-live nasty word.
- Depressed that your potty-mouth is banished from the letters page?
- ‘I used to think my kids got their potty-mouths from the stuff they saw on TV and radio,’ testified one frustrated parent.
Definition of potty-mouthed in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan