- Expressing the sound of a blow or explosion: Pow! Bombs went off on six beaches at onceMore example sentences
- They get these snails over there and they just - pow!
- You roll the egg rolls into the lettuce, add whatever suits your fancy, and dip the whole shebang into a bowl of light, sweet dressing - pow!
- I went into this little shop, made my way to the back, and then she looked up at me and smiled… pow!
late 19th century (originally US): imitative.
More definitions of POWDefinition of pow in:
- The British & World English dictionary