- A soft, pale blue: [as modifier]: a powder-blue jumpsuitMore example sentences
- As for the colour, she suggests champagne, pale cream or pink, or the silvery powder blue that she has worn before and does suit.
- He looked around, taking in my pale powder blue walls and the white clouds I'd sponge-painted all around the room.
- Soft pink, powder blue, lavender, and peach - these gentle colors set a mood of tranquility.
More definitions of powder blueDefinition of powder blue in:
- The British & World English dictionary