- A short sleep taken during the working day in order to restore one’s mental alertness.More example sentences
- Clive, his face still damp, is soon catching a ten-minute "power nap" amidst the clutter.
- Sleep is the new 21st century status symbol, epitomised by the " power nap ".
- Body temperature falls to a daytime low in the early afternoon, making you feel sluggish - prime time for a power nap.
More definitions of power napDefinition of power nap in:
- The British & World English dictionary