Definition of power pack in English:
1A self-contained and typically transportable unit that stores and supplies electrical power.
- This woman had a friend hook up a power pack from an electric fence to the windshield wiper.
- As the batteries run low, patients simply strap on a power pack that recharges the batteries via radio waves beamed through their skin.
- Get a few spare batteries or a power pack and you will not regret it.
1.1A transformer for converting an alternating current to a direct current at a different (usually lower) voltage.
- Add lights as desired keeping total bulb wattage at or below the power pack's (transformer's) maximum output rating.
- You could add a second transformer, splitting the load between 2 power packs, or purchase a power pack with a wattage rating high enough to handle the entire load.
Words that rhyme with power packMubarak • backtrack
Definition of power pack in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan