- 1The amount of electrical power required for a particular device: a continuous power rating of 150 wattsMore example sentences
- The criterion for the amount of tax to be paid was the power rating of the car.
- The authors also reported an overall diagnostic power rating of 0.91.
- You can select the package style, power rating, packaging (bulk, tape-and-reel, etc.), vendor, resistance, tolerance, or any combination.
- 2A numerical representation of a sports team’s strength for betting purposes: a 99 power rating and a home field edge of four pointsMore example sentences
- Their woeful RPI rating of 242 through last Sunday was enough to drop the ACC's power rating to third, behind the Big 12.
- Handicapping the ‘Big Dance’ is an art in itself, and the author shows you how to look at teams based on power ratings; offense; defense; difficulty of schedule.
- It was an interesting theory, and one still honored by a certain segment of bettors who don't like their handicapping too complicated with power ratings; home field advantage; the weather and motivation as factors to mull over carefully.