- A mechanical excavator.More example sentences
- Austenitic manganese steel is used in equipment for handling and processing earthen materials (such as rock crushers, grinding mills, dredge buckets, power shovel buckets and teeth, and pumps for handling gravel and rocks).
- It is also used for power shovel track pads, drive tumblers, and dipper racks and pinions.
- Aircraft landing gear assemblies, power shovels, and track rollers utilize solid aluminum bearings to withstand high-shock loads.
More definitions of power shovelDefinition of power shovel in:
- The British & World English dictionary