- 1The mechanism that transmits the drive from the engine of a vehicle to its axle.More example sentences
- You want this in hydraulic systems and in transmissions, axles, and other elements of the power train.
- These include models of automobile braking and electrical circuits, operation of the power train and various fuel injection techniques.
- ‘The other major efficiency change with the machine is that we've gone to an electronic power train,’ he continues.
More definitions of power trainDefinition of power train in:
- The British & World English dictionary