- A motorboat designed for racing or recreation.More example sentences
- The suspended flotilla includes modern powerboats, yachts and coracles.
- Much of its activity is centred around the riva - the promenade - filled with a jostle of yachts, powerboats and hydrofoils that can ferry you to tiny ports along a coastline dotted with unspoilt beaches and 1,185 islands.
- All of these marinas have sailboats and powerboats for rent.
More definitions of powerboatDefinition of powerboat in:
- The British & World English dictionary