A teacher or instructor.
- Weekly inservice programs can help educate potential preceptors about precepting students.
- For Tagore, the teacher is a preceptor whose living example is more important and influential than his learning or scholarship.
- Committed, competent nurses need support from educators, preceptors, supervisors, peers, and mentors.
- Example sentences
- Medical education has responded to these changes by increasingly using community-based physicians to provide preceptorships throughout the four-year medical curriculum.
- Only one of six schools of nursing offered a perioperative preceptorship or post graduate internship.
- The results document the lack of preceptorships available to new graduate nurses in the perioperative setting in this geographic region.
Words that rhyme with preceptorinceptor, receptor, sceptre (US scepter)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.