Occurring before or as a preliminary to sexual intercourse.
More example sentences
- One should also note that the most consistent predictor of coital sex is precoital sex.
- Among heterosexual White adolescents, Smith and Udry found an ordering of precoital activity from kissing to sexual touching outside of clothing to sexual touching underneath clothing and then to vaginal intercourse.
- The failure rates of emergency postcoital contraception accumulate over time, and this method is not as effective as precoital birth control.
- More example sentences
- They can also be used on a one-time basis precoitally.
Definition of precoital in:
- The British & World English dictionary