- British term for preferred stock.More example sentences
- However, when you start your Open Annuity, you also buy a special preference share in the insurance company operating it.
- In 1997 they retained their first preference share but lost more than half their seats because their vote was spread over too many candidates.
- Company head Dan Brown said at the meeting that existing shareholders would have an opportunity to purchase one preference share at $1.00 for every five ordinary share currently owned.
More definitions of preference shareDefinition of preference share in:
- The British & World English dictionary