- Occurring before a flight in an aircraft: our detailed preflight briefingMore example sentences
- Of perhaps greater dismay to the Board, of 42 exit row passengers, only 10 read the safety card and watched the preflight briefing from the flight attendants.
- Of 399 passengers, the Board found that nearly half ignored the safety card in the seat back pocket and the preflight briefing by flight attendants.
- Airspace constraints are explained during the preflight briefing.
More definitions of preflightDefinition of preflight in:
- The British & World English dictionary