- In or relating to the period before a sports match: his prematch press conferenceMore example sentences
- Perhaps it is a sign of Scotland's diminished stock in recent times that this qualifier in Milan featured no prematch build up on BBC.
- Although hampered by prematch injuries, once again the side gave a brave display before going under to Antrim.
- We, all of us, dig our own holes,’ says Coach Gaines at a particularly tense prematch moment with his boys.
More definitions of prematchDefinition of prematch in:
- The British & World English dictionary