- Of, relating to, or engaged in study in preparation for medical school.More example sentences
- They studied the relationship between standardized tests, premedical school performance and clinical performance among medical students.
- The older brothers are premedical students and certified emergency medical technicians.
- Medical students in the United States usually take premedical courses as undergraduates.
More definitions of premedicalDefinition of premedical in:
- The British & World English dictionary