- 1Existing or occurring before marriage: prenuptial pregnancyMore example sentences
- The accusations could involve prenuptial relations, bridal pregnancy, adultery and severe maltreatment of wives and husbands also.
- The wedding couples get head-to-toe prenuptial treatment and a special honeymoon package.
- Of course, their road to wedded bliss has been blocked with minor annoyances - criticisms of the May-December romance, prenuptial madness, new babies, etc.
- 1.1 Zoology Existing or occurring before mating.More example sentences
- Finally, the honey buzzards, young griffon vultures and hobbies mark the end of the spring or prenuptial migration, around the end of June.
- Just let me show you a male and a female worm in a prenuptial mating display.
More definitions of prenuptialDefinition of prenuptial in:
- The British & World English dictionary