- A state of readiness, especially for war: the country maintained a high level of military preparednessMore example sentences
- My brother had expressed his doubts about our preparedness and readiness for this climb.
- The levels of preparedness, public awareness and education in this region are high and do save lives.
- Patriotic organizations advocating military preparedness found new listeners.
More definitions of preparednessDefinition of preparedness in:
- The British & World English dictionary