- Relating to or in the period preceding puberty: a prepubescent girlMore example sentences
- The change is a steady one, a smoothly continuous development to the final prepubescent physique, rather than any passage through a series of separate stages.
- These responses are based on a sentimental view of nature, permissible in prepubescent girls, perhaps, but disturbing in anyone old enough to know better.
- This is a show aimed at prepubescent girls after all, we wouldn't want anything inappropriate.
nounBack to top
- A prepubescent boy or girl.More example sentences
- The film showed prepubescents that bad things could happen to them, too.
- If you're a veteran actor who's nervous or excited about your chances to win an Oscar, the last thing you wanna see is a montage of prepubescents who have already scored the golden statuette!
- He's sold millions of books over the years, keeping prepubescents and spotty adolescents alike hooked on his dynamite prose, all while pretending to do real work.
More definitions of prepubescentDefinition of prepubescent in:
- The British & World English dictionary