- Of or relating to the period before a person takes a job that requires training, especially in teaching: preservice trainingMore example sentences
- It is fair to say that we need to continue to do some more work on the pre-service training of teachers, to keep on improving the standards.
- I think being an MP must have the least pre-service training of any job with similar responsibilities.
- Could this perceived level of preparation be related to pre-service training?
More definitions of preserviceDefinition of preservice in:
- The British & World English dictionary