- A place reserved for journalists observing the proceedings in a legislature or court of law.More example sentences
- At a reception in the press gallery dining room, Philippa, who wants to be a journalist, said she felt strongly about the lack of communication in modern life.
- For the media in general, and the parliamentary press gallery in particular, leadership fights instantly become the main game.
- Most tellingly, he's been granted official accreditation to the parliamentary press gallery in Canberra.
More definitions of press galleryDefinition of press gallery in:
- The British & World English dictionary