- An inflatable suit that protects the wearer against low pressure, e.g., when flying at a high altitude.More example sentences
- For these high altitude training flights, we would wear a full pressure suit for protection.
- His gun was charged and ready, his pressure suit would protect him from the toxic methane atmosphere.
- The pilot wears a pressure suit and uses the onboard liquid oxygen system for breathing at high altitudes.
More definitions of pressure suitDefinition of pressure suit in:
- The British & World English dictionary