- A group held together by intimate, face-to-face relationships, formed by family and environmental associations and regarded as basic to social life and culture.More example sentences
- Furthermore, the household serves as the primary group of identification for individual members.
- The closed, local, peasant community - the village - was considered a primary group.
- With a clear understanding of the two primary groups and their college-choice variables, you'll now need to keep in mind a number of things, as you market to continuing education students.
More definitions of primary groupDefinition of primary group in:
- The British & World English dictionary