- The regularly occurring time at which a television or radio audience is expected to be greatest, typically the hours between 8 and 11 p.m.: the Olympics dominated 59% of prime timeMore example sentences
- The study, carried out by Leicester University, found that alcohol appears every eight minutes in prime-time television soaps.
- But those seeking a shift to higher-quality programming on prime-time television are likely to be disappointed.
- Lots of other reporters were arriving at this early hour for their prime-time spots.
More definitions of prime timeDefinition of prime time in:
- The British & World English dictionary