- A page or set of pages of printed material produced by a computer’s printer.More example sentences
- Email, Internet, On-line Research, printouts and other computer services are available for a small fee.
- The manual is just a computer printout folded in half to form a book; there are not even any staples down the side.
- The computer software generated detailed printouts regarding bone density and body composition.
More definitions of printoutDefinition of printout in:
- The British & World English dictionary