adjectiveBack to top
nounBack to top
- A standard document, form or financial statement.More example sentences
- The commission and city should review all feasibility studies and pro formas (such as balance sheets and income statements) to ensure the viability of the project requesting city funds.
- The SEC is examining whether new rules are needed to clarify financial reports and perhaps restrict use of pro formas.
- We shall complete the pro formas in the course of the day and they will be available to the parties before the end of the week.
early 16th century: from Latin.
More definitions of pro formaDefinition of pro forma in:
- The British & World English dictionary