- Relating to or denoting the period between the appearance of initial symptoms and the full development of a rash or fever.More example sentences
- Patients may have a fever in the prodromal period, with or without headache.
- After the chain of infection is complete, there is an incubation, prodromal, and illness period, followed by convalescence.
- Some patients may have prodromal symptoms without developing the characteristic rash.
More definitions of prodromalDefinition of prodromal in:
- The British & World English dictionary