- The legal liability a manufacturer or trader incurs for producing or selling a faulty product.More example sentences
- Under these laws, one may sue for nuisance, trespass, negligence, strict liability or product liability.
- Potential customers may be concerned that an L.L.C. doesn't have to stand behind its product because its product liability is limited by law.
- What's more, product liability rules for gun manufacturers end up regulating not just what's done within a state, but also what's done in other states.
More definitions of product liabilityDefinition of product liability in:
- The British & World English dictionary