- A part of an organization with assignable revenues and costs and hence ascertainable profitability.More example sentences
- One of the reasons I'm so optimistic about the music business going forward is that the actual promotional cost center becomes a profit center in and of itself.
- With their expanding power, many retailers were treating traditional co-op as a profit centre, diverting funds to offset operating costs.
- This concerns investors because the programs are becoming a huge profit center for retailers.
More definitions of profit centerDefinition of profit center in:
- The British & World English dictionary