(also projection TV)
- A large television receiver in which the image is projected optically onto a large viewing screen.More example sentences
- Green eyes were soon locked on the hologram projection television of his living room as Kato focused completely on the news report.
- Of course, if you actually do want to watch the Super Bowl, you can do that on the multiple televisions and the 8-foot projection television in the bar's adjoining restaurant.
- Those markets could include optical engines for projection televisions, such as liquid-crystal-on-silicon panels.
More definitions of projection televisionDefinition of projection television in:
- The British & World English dictionary