- 1An object that is used to project rays of light, especially an apparatus with a system of lenses for projecting slides or film onto a screen.More example sentences
- Mobile wall panels peel away to reveal film projectors and screens, and shifting lights cast shimmering patterns on the canvas roof.
- Gone from the center are the 16 mm film projectors, filmstrip projectors and all but one video editing machine of yesteryear.
- The video projector lit up the screen behind Geoff displaying a schedule for the day.
More definitions of projectorDefinition of projector in:
- The British & World English dictionary