- Evidence taken to be final or absolute proof of the existence of something: he still needs proof positive of her loveMore example sentences
- The final four that battled it out in the conference finals were proof positive.
- Isn't the fact that prices came down after the big sell-offs proof positive that the change of ownership was crucial?
- When the going got tough they organised a grassroots protest to stop the worst happening - proof positive that when people are given opportunities, they very often make the most of them.
More definitions of proof positiveDefinition of proof positive in:
- The British & World English dictionary