- A person or company that makes money by building houses or renovating existing properties for sale: the East End became a goldmine for property developersMore example sentences
- The building then lay derelict for a few years before property developers moved in and transformed the site into a hugely successful housing development.
- Property developers are businessmen like any other.
- The villain was a fictitious property developer, who lived in a rural retreat with a swimming pool.
More definitions of property developerDefinition of property developer in:
- The British & World English dictionary