- Having dimensions or a comparative relationship of parts of a specified type: she was tall and perfectly proportionedMore example sentences
- The accommodation offers a traditionally proportioned lounge with original fire surround and natural wood doors.
- He's one of the guys that actually have a reasonably proportioned nose in comparison to their face.
- It could be the Pantheon, surely one of Rome's most significant and finely proportioned structures.
More definitions of proportionedDefinition of proportioned in:
- The British & World English dictionary