- another term for endopeptidase.More example sentences
- Such hydrolytic enzymes as cystein proteinases, serine proteinases, and nucleases are highly induced during xylogenesis.
- The inhibition of proteinases by protein proteinase inhibitors is an individual case of protein-protein interaction.
- The morphological and biochemical changes typical of apoptosis are orchestrated by caspases, a family of cysteine proteinases, which cleave proteins after aspartate residue.
More definitions of proteinaseDefinition of proteinase in:
- The British & World English dictionary