Acting with or showing care and thought for the future: no prudent money manager would authorize a loan without first knowing its purpose
More example sentences
- With prudent money management you can beat the downward trend in rates and earn a good return on your savings.
- It would not have been prudent to spend money from charity funds until we received the go-ahead.
- Auditors have praised Greenwich Council for its prudent management of public money.
- More example sentences
- That means I have to work cautiously, meticulously, prudently, slowly, to make it look easy and quick.
- I think we really have to do our homework and proceed cautiously and prudently.
- Future business plans must be prudently guarded or they can be sabotaged.