- Writing or written under a false name: the pseudonymous author of this mysteryMore example sentences
- In the Chronicle of Higher Education, a pseudonymous assistant professor writes about the burdens of being a conservative student and then tenure-track professor.
- Would a true believer really have faked a vision of Christ, as did the pseudonymous author of Revelation, or a letter of Peter or Paul?
- The pseudonymous author of Fear and Trembling - Johannes de silentio - disclaims any pretensions to be a philosopher, at least in the fashionable Hegelian sense.
- More example sentences
- Indeed, I am quite surprised that my pseudonym has lasted this long and that I have not been unmasked by a reader less respectful of my decision to blog pseudonymously than Howard has been.
- He found a nice little bit by Bruce Metzger saying that Jude probably wrote Jude, since it's unlikely that anyone writing pseudonymously would choose the name Judas.
- ‘You do see some of the barriers of rank and hierarchy break down,’ says the woman who blogs pseudonymously as the Invisible Adjunct.
More definitions of pseudonymousDefinition of pseudonymous in:
- The British & World English dictionary