- An infectious herpesvirus disease of the central nervous system in domestic animals that causes convulsions and intense itching and is usually fatal.More example sentences
- One livestock disease detected in several Nebraska swineherds is pseudorabies.
- In December 1999, their herd tested positive for pseudorabies.
- The pigs carry pseudorabies - a virus that can be deadly to other animals - so they could not be brought to the mainland.
More definitions of pseudorabiesDefinition of pseudorabies in:
- The British & World English dictionary