- A minute arachnid that has pincers but no long abdomen or sting, occurring abundantly in leaf litter. Also called false scorpion.
More example sentences
- Order Pseudoscorpiones
- Males need to be enterprising because female pseudoscorpions are remarkably promiscuous; in fact, if pregnant females have had fewer than three different mates, they are likely to abort their embryos.
- Meanwhile, witches' brooms serve as a safe haven for daddy longlegs and pseudoscorpions.
- The Tooth Cave pseudoscorpion is a large, eyeless pseudoscorpion with elongated appendages.
More definitions of pseudoscorpionDefinition of pseudoscorpion in:
- The British & World English dictionary