Definition of psionic in English:
Relating to or denoting the practical use of psychic powers or paranormal phenomena: psionic communication
More example sentences
- Psionic Telekinesis is simply the use of psionic power to move or manipulate physical matter.
- Ravena summoned her psionic powers and a fuchsia aura enveloped her snowy white skin.
- Hovering just outside the suspended gate, most likely defying the very nature of gravity with his psionic power, Timothy did not appear too happy.
- Example sentences
- When Vattic has his powers during present-day shootouts, you can use them to dispatch enemies, using waves of mental force or a Vader-esque telekinetic stranglehold, or psionically heal both himself and his allies.
- ‘Auxiliary Attaches’ are usually the more psionically inclined humans and those in a position to take on demons without attracting much attention, like police and military personnel.
- From what I've heard they can't be healed psionically, but I'll give it a shot anyway.
1950s: from psi, on the pattern of electronic.
Definition of psionic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.