- Of or relating to mental illness or its treatment: a psychiatric disorderMore example sentences
- It emerged that Sharpe had a history of mental instability and had had psychiatric treatment.
- He was currently unemployable and had received psychiatric treatment for depression.
- His injuries have forced him to take early retirement and he now receives psychiatric treatment.
- More example sentences
- The problem is how to get the psychiatrically ill person to see the psychiatrist.
- There have been no studies examining treatment responses in psychiatrically ill Ecstasy users, and the risks of using psychiatric medications in these patients are unknown.
- Our colleagues may not be identifying their psychiatrically ill patients in their practice as they ought to, because when they do, they have no place to send them.
More definitions of psychiatricDefinition of psychiatric in:
- The British & World English dictionary