- The nonmonetary or nonmaterial satisfactions that accompany an occupation or economic activity.More example sentences
- If we hold an egoistic social ethic, then obviously we can only applaud the maximization of monetary income, or of a mixture of monetary and other psychic income, on the market.
- All suppliers in free markets restrict their supplies in the sense that they only supply as much of a good or resource as they determine will maximize their monetary or psychic income.
- To be sure, real income is important, but psychic income is even more important.
More definitions of psychic incomeDefinition of psychic income in:
- The British & World English dictionary